Volunteering for a study is a very personal choice.
For some people, volunteering for a study is a way to help create meaning around a difficult or painful medical condition. For others, it’s a way to give back, to make a difference and have a part in advancing medical science and the treatments available to people in the future.
Whatever your reasons, if you suffer from one of the conditions listed here, you could be a candidate for one of our research studies.
Qualified participants receive study-related medical attention, and may be compensated for their time and travel.
View the detailed descriptions of each of these conditions by clicking on the link below.
CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Migraine (adult, pediatric, and adolescent)
- Anxiety disorder
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- ADHD (adult, pediatric, and adolescent)
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Diabetes and other metabolic indications
- Arthritis and other musculoskeletal indications
- Hypertension and other cardiovascular indications
- Infectious diseases
- Respiratory system indications
- Women’s health
- Allergies and other immunological indications
- Gastrointestinal disorders