Our staff brings over 25 years of combined clinical research experience to our thriving database of 7,000+ potential subjects. Our fully staffed dedicated early phase facility has 6 investigators, 8 coordinators and support staff.
- 4 individual rooms
- Secure, temperature controlled pharmacy
- Laboratory with -20C & -70C storage and ambient & refrigerated centrifuges
- Lounge with entertainment
- Dedicated kitchen for dietary control
- Blood/sample collection for PK/PD
- 24 hr. cardiac telemetry
- Dedicated staff and PI
A Center of Excellence for Rapid Entry to Human Studies
Our Early Phase Unit combines rapid set-up and study initiation with a focus on data quality and integrity. Prompt and detailed communications with our sponsors and subjects brings the element of trust and builds lasting relationships. Our facility is located in the heart of San Diego, California adjacent to the UC San Diego/Scripps Mercy Medical Center. It is easily accessible by all modes of transportation.
Our State-of-the-Art Four-Bed Clinical Research Facility has extensive experience in:
- Phase Ia&b
- First in Human
- Proof of Concept
- Pilot & Adaptive Study Designs
- Clinical Trial Strategy
- Protocol Design & Feasibility Testing
Central Nervous System
- Bipolar Disorder
If you are interested in learning more about our capabilities, please contact us at BD@artemis-research.com.