For Our Sponsors
Artemis Institute for Clinical Research is committed to delivering efficiency and convenience to our sponsors in a safe and caring research environment…..
….From site selection to study completion.
Artemis Institute for Clinical Research is proud to have partnered with a sleep disorders lab:
- Hospital based
- Four private rooms with one bed and bathroom per room
- AASM, Henry Ford Clinic and Clinilabs accredited and certified
- Sleep Director with over 25 years sleep experience
- Certified Sleep Techs
- MSLT, non-PSG and PSG capabilities
- All beds are video monitored
Artemis Institute for Clinical Research is also proud to have partnered with an inpatient behavioral unit.
- Over 20 beds
- Locked inpatient mental health unit
- Full time nursing and pharmacy staff
- Expertise in acute schizophrenia and other acute psychiatric indications
All outpatient studies are conducted at our main site.
- Principal Investigator and staff dedicated to research full time
- Central location in San Diego
- Senior staff are certified by the Association for Clinical Research Professionals
- Rapid Turnaround – We pride ourselves on having a rapid turnaround for all important documentation. CDA’s, questionnaires, budgets and contracts will be turned around within 24 to 72 hours. Queries will be answered within 24 to 48 hours. Our dedicated regulatory officer ensures prompt regulatory filing and IRB documentation.
- Rapid Enrollment- By having a dedicated patient services team, Artemis is able to rapidly identify, recruit and screen qualified participants. In addition, Artemis has close ties with the local medical community, print and TV media, and patient groups, to further subject recruitment into our studies.
- High Quality Screening and Consenting Process – Our Principal Investigator aims to consent and thoroughly screen every subject, to ensure high quality participants in each study. This also leads to a safer and more thoughtful consenting process for our subjects.
- PI Oversight – The Principal Investigator is directly involved with each participant throughout the course of the study, ensuring oversight and safety.
- Superior Rater Reliability – Our licensed PhD psychologist has over 12 years of psychometric experience in research studies and is our dedicated psychometrician with a deep knowledge of blinding and objective ratings.
- Experienced coordinators – Our clinical research coordinators have over 25 years of research experience which ensures that each study will run smoothly and effectively, and data will be handled accurately and efficiently.