We value our volunteers and respect their time and commitment. We are dedicated to creating a safe, comfortable environment for conducting our studies.
How it works:
When you contact us, we’ll ask a few questions to see if you’re a fit for one of our studies, and if you are, we’ll invite you to meet with one of our doctors.
Every study has its own research plan that describes the study process. The doctor will review all the details with you, including:
- Potential benefits and risk factors
- Policies for payment / financial reimbursement
- Tests and assessments required
- Process for how medications are provided
If you choose, your test results may be available to you and your physician.
At the end of the study, you’ll be enrolled in our free two-month aftercare program to help you transition back to your regular health care.
Participating in a clinical study is an important choice, and we want you to have all the information you need to make a good decision. If your questions aren’t answered here, check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
We’re always available by email or phone to answer your questions about volunteering.
“At Artemis, they have the best bedside manner, all of them. They’re very caring and understanding, and they make you feel like you matter. They’re concerned about what happens to you while you’re there, and they’re concerned about what happens to you when you leave.”
CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
- Diabetes and other metabolic indications
- Arthritis and other musculoskeletal indications
- Hypertension and other cardiovascular indications
- Infectious diseases
- Respiratory system indications
- Women’s health
- Allergies and other immunological indications
- Gastrointestinal disorders