Dear Artemis team,
Happy New Year and hello 2020! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. I’m pleased to present to you the first newsletter of the year.
We are starting out 2020 with a bang, and there are quite a few initiatives already underway for January. Here’s a summary of the happenings for January and a brief review of what the team accomplished in December to finish out 2019.
- It’s annual performance review time, and we will be moving the process to an electronic one housed in our payroll system, iSolved. We believe this will make for a more efficient process for all parties. All of you will be receiving the email to begin your self eval on January 6th, and we are planning to complete the in-person evals by mid-February.
- Our next Townhall meeting is coming up on January 24, 2020, and I hope all of you will attend—there is going to be a lot of exciting information we will be sharing so we look forward to that event!
- We have the Emplify engagement survey results, and I’m happy to say that we had almost 100% response rate—thanks to all of you! The leadership team will be reviewing the results with an Emplify coach in mid-January, and we will be sharing the results and next action steps at the Town Hall meeting on 1/24.
- The leadership team will be kicking off with their first off-site 2020 strategy meeting on January 17-18, and the managers will be joining them on 1/18 for a special workshop. We will be sharing the fruits of this meeting with you at the Town Hall meeting on 1/24 (I told you this Town Hall meeting is gonna be jam-packed with good stuff!)
- I’m pleased to announce we will begin in January to train a handful of the operations team to become “certified” trainers on certain topics. We’ve created quite a bit of lessons within our new training platform, Lessonly, so we want to make sure the content is useful first before we roll this out to all of you. We will be sure to keep you updated on how this develops.
- Our Annual Holiday Party was on 12/13/2019, and it was a blast! I personally think it was our best one yet— click here to see some pics of the celebration.
I’m looking forward to having a successful and fun 2020 with you all and continuing the great work you provide to our study patients, sponsors, and to each other!
Industry, Patients, and Community Highlights
Artemis Holiday Toy Drive
Thank you to everyone who donated to our toy drive! You helped bring hope to San Diego’s children in need.
Personnel and Artemis Community Updates
Holiday Decorating Competition Winner
Each site did an amazing job decorating their workspace! The winning site is Riverside. Great job working together as a team! Check out each site’s creative decorations here.
Our 2019 Holiday Party was a huge success! Click here to view the event photo gallery.
Personnel and Hiring Updates
- Welcome back to California Nadia Najera!
- We are searching for a Site Manager to join our SD team. If you know anyone who may be interested they can apply here.
- We are searching for a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our San Marcos team. If you know anyone who may be interested they can apply here.
- Welcome to Clarisa Yos, our new Nurse Practitioner Sub-Investigator!
- Welcome Michelle Martinez, our new Business Systems Manager!
- We are searching for a Director of Strategic Growth/Business Development to join our Corporate team. If you know anyone who may be interested they can apply here.
Remember: any employee can earn referral bonus of $250 for each successful hire. Nice work, and thanks to the employees who referred folks this most recent hiring round.