3. Reminder of our 4 annual priorities for 2020:
Annual Company Retreat UPDATE
Industry, Patients, and Community Highlights
We are building social media pages dedicated to informing the community:
Personnel and Artemis Community Updates
Welcome Baby Leandro!
Congratulations to Maria Hernandez! Her adorable son Leandro was born March 8th at 3:31am, weighing a whopping 6lbs 13oz.
Dr. Purvi Mehra is the winner of the baby guessing game from Maria’s baby shower.
Personnel and Hiring Updates
- We’re looking for a Research Assistant to join our San Diego team.
- Welcome Alexis Jenkins, our new Office Administrator!
- We’re searching for a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our San Marcos team.
- We’re looking for a Research Assistant to join our San Marcos team.
- Welcome Cheri Sugino, our new Research Assistant!
- We’re searching for a Nurse Practitioner Sub-Investigator to join our Riverside team.
- Congratulations to Joanna LaSalle on your promotion to Senior Patient Recruitment Specialist!
- Congratulations to Jeanne Pun on your promotion to Senior Patient Recruitment Specialist!
- Congratulations to Prianka Patel on your promotion to Senior Patient Recruitment Specialist!
- The search for a Director of Business Development has been postponed to Q3.
- We are searching for a Director of People and Culture to join our Corporate team.
Employee Referral Bonus: We’re offering a $250 referral bonus for each successful hire!
April Artemis Anniversaries:
Core Values Coming Alive
February Shout-Out Winners
San Marcos Winner: L
Riverside Winner: C, Research Assistant
San Diego Winner: A, Research Assistant
Congratulations! Thank you for being valuable members of the Artemis team.
For these accomplishments, TBDa will each be awarded a $50 gift card.
**Feel free to recognize your fellow colleagues who you see living and breathing any of the 5 Core Values for Artemis. At the end of the month, we collect all the “shout-outs” and draw a name from a hat to get a winner. You can give as many shout-outs as you want, and a person can receive as many shout-outs as they deserve.
Our Core Values
Our Core Value for April is: We deliver the best customer service.
Company Performance Metrics
1) Annual Priority 1: Deliver a WOW Patient Experience
We received a 2019 Patient Net Promoter Score of 4.41 out of 5 stars! Great work team!
The San Diego, San Marcos, and Riverside teams each received a Public 5-star review!
2) Annual Priority 2: Deliver a WOW Employee Experience
Artemis Company Emplify Score: 76.03 (12/2019)
The average Emplify Score is 74.
Artemis Net Promoter Score (NPS): 20
The average NPS is 14.
3) Annual Priority 3: Develop a Kick Ass Patient Recruitment Platform
We ended the month with 48 screens and 40 randomizations, under both our screening and randomization goals.
We are now into March and it’s a new month, so let’s do what we can to ensure we are hitting our goals – which allows us to fulfill our Purpose: Prioritizing Patients. Advancing Medicine. Improving the World.