Dear Artemis team,
Well, we’ve got the 1st month of 2020 under our belt and are on to February! Here’s a summary of the happenings for February and a brief review of what the team accomplished in January 2020.
- Thank you all for a productive town fall meeting on 1/24/20 with some great questions! Click here to review the slides or here to see the entire recorded meeting.
At this meeting we also discussed and revealed the 4 annual priorities for 2020:
- Annual Priority 1: Deliver a WOW Patient Experience
- Annual Priority 2: Deliver a WOW Employee Experience
- Annual Priority 3: Develop a Kick Ass Patient Recruitment Platform
- Annual Priority 4: Virtual Trials exploration
You will be seeing us refer to these priorities throughout the year so you can see how the company is tracking.
- It’s annual performance review time, and the first half of February will be spent with you and your manager/supervisor sitting down and discussing the review in person. This is also the time when we perform compensation reviews. Please remember, our goal at this annual review is to have a formal meeting where you and your manager can meet to assist in your development for a successful career at Artemis.
- The executive and management team have started to meet with you as a team and will continue through February to review the specific Emplify engagement survey results for your department and/or site. The goal from this meeting is for your manager to have an action item to take and work on through the next survey period in March 2020, so that we can continue working towards building a highly engaged team that loves to work at Artemis.
- Finally, although it’s early, we will be having our annual corporate retreat on 3/20/2020 and this will be an all hands meeting. The executive team will be planning the event in February to ensure another successful event. Additionally, we will remove the planned April town hall and plan to consolidate the town hall into the corporate retreat. To ensure a successful and cohesive retreat, please remember this is mandatory for all staff, including part time staff and investigators, and no PTO will be approved for that day, so please plan accordingly and work with your manager to ensure we can remove any barriers to your attendance!
I look forward to a successful and productive February with you all and continuing the great work we all provide to our study patients, sponsors, and to each other!
We are in the process of developing social media pages dedicated to informing the community. They will not be Artemis-branded, the comment section will be turned off, and they each will focus on the latest news specific to an indication. Our goal is to become a trusted source of information for those who suffer from those conditions, grow our follower base, and promote our studies when appropriate.
How can you contribute? Please share any article, blog, report, statistic, event promotion, etc., with the marketing team (email@example.com). The team will curate the material to make sure that we use ethical material from reliable sources, and we’ll post on our social media channels. We are shooting for daily updates for the time being. Everyone can help, don’t hesitate! For more information on our current Facebook support pages please click here.
In January Dr. Patrick instructed a Lunch-N-Learn class at RI International, a center offering services in crisis, health, recovery, and consulting. The topic for the class discussion was “Living with Your Diagnosis.”
Personnel and Artemis Community Updates
Personnel and Hiring Updates
- Congratulations to Alicia Contreras! She was promoted to our San Diego Site Manager!
- We’re looking for a Research Assistant to join our San Diego team.
- We’re searching for a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our San Marcos team.
- We’re looking for an Office Administrator to join our San Marcos team.
- We’re looking for a Research Assistant to join our San Marcos team.
- We’re searching for a Nurse Practitioner Sub-Investigator to join our Riverside team.
- Congratulations Nick Dimino! He was promoted to Marketing Specialist!
- Congratulations Harriet Oberman! She was promoted to Vice President of Finance!
- Welcome Michelle Martinez, our new Business Systems Manager!
- We are searching for a Director of Strategic Growth to join our Corporate team.
- We are searching for a Director of People and Culture to join our Corporate team.
Employee Referral Bonus: We’re offering a $250 referral bonus for each successful hire!
February 14: Shawna Bagalini, Office Manager
February 17: Latoya Evans CRU Research Assistant
February 19: Donna Perez, Clinical Research Coordinator
February 22: Dr. Daniel Johnson, Sub-Investigator
February 22: Kecia Darbeau, Sr. Clinical Research Coordinator
Town Hall Meeting & Artemis Achiever Award!
January Shout-Out Winners
San Marcos Winner: Jeanne Pun, Patient Recruitment Specialist!
“Recruitment hustle is on point & fire!”
Riverside Winner: Dr. Katrina Patrick, Principal Investigator!
“ Dr. Patrick did a great job running the Aptinyx screen! The subject was really well taken care of. ”
San Diego Winner: Matt Musikanth, Clinical Research Coordinator
“Thank you for allowing me to shadow you during your Supernus visit! I learned a lot! ”
Congratulations! Thank you for being valuable members of the Artemis team.
For these accomplishments, Jeanne, Dr. Patrick, and Matt will each be awarded a $50 gift card.
**Feel free to recognize your fellow colleagues who you see living and breathing any of the 5 Core Values for Artemis. At the end of the month, we collect all the “shout-outs” and draw a name from a hat to get a winner. You can give as many shout-outs as you want, and a person can receive as many shout-outs as they deserve.
Our Core Values
Our Core Value for February is: We embrace continuous improvement.
Company Performance Metrics
1) Annual Priority 1: Deliver a WOW Patient Experience
We received a 2019 Patient Net Promoter Score of 4.41 out of 5 stars! Great work team!
The San Diego, San Marcos, and Riverside teams each received a Public 5-star review!
2) Annual Priority 2: Deliver a WOW Employee Experience
Artemis Company Emplify Score: 76.03
The average Emplify Score is 74
Artemis Net Promoter Score (NPS): 20
The average NPS is 14.
3) Annual Priority 3: Develop a Kick Ass Patient Recruitment Platform
Great start to 2020! We ended January with 97 screens and 49 randomizations, crushing our company goal! Let’s continue this momentum into February!!
Remember, the quicker we can meet our contract numbers, the quicker our sponsors can get data, and the quicker potential life saving drugs can go to market!