Artemis took part National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMI) walk in San Diego!
In April, the Artemis team took part in the nation's largest mental health awareness and fundraising event, NAMIWalks! Thank you to everyone who gave their time to improve the lives of those affected by mental illness!
Artemis volunteered at the San Diego Food Bank!
Artemis team recognized for being top enrollers!
Dr. Patrick was recognized for being the highest screener and enroller for the Promentis Trichotillomania study! This is looking at the disorder of obsessively picking one’s hair, and is a very novel study and treatment potential….
Purpose: “Passionately Driven to Improve Human Life"
People: Important updates to personnel and other issues that may affect you.
Happy Mother's Day!
For the month of March we had many shout-outs came in from the entire company. The winner for the “Shout-Out” for May is… [insert winner here with photo]
The specific winning shout out is as follows:
“She is a great mentor and is always very supportive at any time of the day for ratings!”
Congratulations___! Thank you for being a valuable member of the Artemis team.
For this accomplishment, ___ will be awarded a $50 gift card.
Feel free to recognize your fellow colleagues who you see living and breathing any one of the 6 Core Values for Artemis. At the end of the month, we collect all the “shout-outs” and draw a name from a hat to get a winner. You can give as many shout-outs as you want, and a person can receive as many shout-outs as they deserve.
Artemis was highly productive this last month in hiring and bringing on new team members—we have been very successful in this endeavor!
Remember: any employee can earn referral bonus of $250 for each successful hire. Nice work and “Thanks” to the employees who referred folks this most recent hiring round.
- Winner’s name
- Where they’re from
- How long they’ve been at Artemis
- Fun fact about the winner
- Congratulations to Colin Malaska for being accepted into medical school! He will be with the team until July.
- Welcome to Nicole Schultz, our new CRC!
- Welcome to Mia Blanton, our new Research Assistant!
- We are searching for a Sub-investigator position.
Birthdays: (add photo for each)
- We are searching for a VP of Operations to oversee all operations across all locations.
- May 8th – Roxana Carrillo
- May 9th- Dr. Deilgat
- May 13th- Dr. Layle
- May 23rd – Marie Craig
We rolled out the Core Values of the company over 1.5 years ago. As you may recall, “Core Values” capture the personality of the company, and since we’ve been able to apply the prior core values to our everyday work life for a while, it was time for an update to more accurately capture Artemis’s personality. Some of the revised Core Values will likely sound familiar, as the original values haven’t all of a sudden just gone away. But the new ones are more to the point, shorter, and clearer. We’ve also added some and removed others, which we also believe are more in line with the company’s (ie. all of the team’s) beliefs. They are also listed in the order of importance, so if you ever have to choose abiding by one core value over another, then go the higher core value.
Introducing the new and improved Core Values!
Here are some explanations for each one:
- We always put patients first
- We deliver the best customer experience
- We do the right thing
- We work as a team
- We embrace a journey of continuous improvement
We do this by:
- “We always put patients first”
- Ensuring Patient safety
- Providing the best patient experience
- Advocating for a patient to enroll and complete a study
Our customers are:
- Deliver the best customer experience every day”
We do this by:
- Do the Right Thing”
- Doing what you say you’re going to do
- Asking if you don’t know what the right thing is
- Owning up to our mistakes and learning from them
To work as a team, you need ideal team players.
To be an Ideal team player, you need to be:
- “Work as a Team”
- Motivated, hungry, and driven to perform well
- Sensitive to others needs and communicate effectively
We achieve this by:
- “We embrace a journey of continuous improvement”
- Being curious
- Ongoing learning
- Actively contributing
- Being open to feedback
- Providing feedback
Artemis’s Annual Corporate Retreat was a success! It was a wonderful time to train and bond as a team. Dr. Vishaal Mehra shared our company goal to become the BEST trained team in the ENTIRE industry! Together we learned about Situational Leadership with Mark Blanchard and Thriving in a Change Crazy World with Eric Smith and Athena Lou.