An Update From Our Team Regarding COVID-19
California Governor Gavin Newsom issued a mandatory statewide order to ‘stay at home’ effective Thursday, March 19th. Governor Newsome has declared a full shut down of non-essential business in California for an unknown period of time. As a healthcare provider, Artemis Institute for Clinical Research is considered an essential business for our patients, and we have a duty to be available to you and monitor your safety during a clinical trial. Thus, we will continue our operations at all sites. Patients already scheduled for their visit will receive an update from our coordinators directly. We are also continuing enrollment for some of our studies including clinical trials for depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, migraines, schizophrenia, fibromyalgia, and osteoarthritis. To learn more about which studies we are currently offering, please call 855-367-8834 or fill out a form on our website and a representative will be in touch shortly.
We would like to remind you that we are taking active precautions to limit exposure and ensure the safety of both our staff and patients.
- We are offering telemedicine options to conduct virtual visits when possible.
- We are continuing to practice standard hygiene and sterilization procedures and have added deep sanitation to each of our facilities.
- We screen all patients entering our facilities with a COVID symptom check as well as a temperature check.
- We are spreading out appointments to promote social distancing within the sites.
- We are asking all symptomatic patients to reschedule.
We at Artemis Research recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation in California State and around the world, this is an unprecedented time for everyone — a time that, for many, is filled with uncertainty. Our hearts and thoughts go out to each and every one of our patients during this stressful time. Please know that we are staying up to date on developing news and doing everything we can to make sure our patients and staff stay safe and healthy.
For full details about the statewide order, please visit www.covid19.ca.gov.