Study patient recruitment is an essential part of conducting clinical trials and advancing the field of research. Artemis Research has a centralized patient recruitment department comprised of 8 full-time employees, who serve all our sites. These highly trained team members are dedicated to ensuring our study patients are given an informative and comfortable research experience from the onset, while ensuring our clinical trials are progressing in their completion goals for analysis of the data.
- Our close alliance with Artemis Medical Group, which is an outpatient mental health clinic, allows for clinicians to refer interested patients into our various clinical trials.
- Artemis Research’s active database comprises of over 7,000 study patients and our Facebook page has over 1,000 “fans”. Using the sophistication of social media, along with regular newsletters and emails to our study volunteers, Artemis is able to maintain strong relationships with each of our communities.
- To avoid any duplicate enrollers into clinical trials, Artemis was an early adopter and partner with CTS Database/Verified clinical trials, and uses this system on every subject prior to screening for any trial.
- Our sites are located in strategic population areas to better serve our volunteers and sponsors:
- San Diego is the 8th largest city in the United States with an ethnically diverse population. Located near the border of Mexico, San Diego also has a rich Hispanic culture.
- San Marcos is located approximately 40 miles north of San Diego, and is surrounded by a population of approximately 500,000 people, and is one of the most rapidly growing parts of the region.