Artemis’ clinical research unit has conducted over 30 trials since it opened in 2017.
The unit offers a clinical trial space, an investigational pharmacy, and state of the art services from nursing and clinical coordination to physician oversight and drug reconstitution. Patient experience is of the upmost importance to us. We provide dining services, entertainment, and employ a patient recreation specialist to ensure our subjects are engaged and therefore retained throughout the duration of their trial participation. The unit is operational 24 hours a day 7 days a week with expert staff and physicians who can be available to our patients at any time during their visit.
Artemis Research is in an area with a healthy population of volunteers from surrounding communities including over 4 major universities within driving distance from our site. We also have access to a diversified population to include ethnicity and age ranges with a database of over 75,000 patients.
Clinical Research Unit
- Patient database of over 75,000 patients
- Patient lounge, dining area, shower, and 2 private bathrooms
- 12 beds, including 4 private rooms
- 3 rooms with full Polysomnographic capabilities for
advanced sleep testing and analysis
- Dedicated pharmacy, lab, and enclosed nursing station for up to 4 staff members